1. Usage: This site is owned and operated by Computer Path. You must be 18 years old or older to participate in this training. The terms of service (the "Terms of Service" or "TOS") apply to and govern your, and any authorized user of your account, use of this site. Your use of the Computer Path site signifies your agreement to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms of Service, you may not access or otherwise use the Site.
2. Fulfillment/Delivery Policy: All products are delivered digitally. Should you have any problems or questions getting digital delivery of your products. Please contact customer support at the numbers below and we'll be happy to assist you.
3. Agent Program: There is no charge for participation in our Agent Program. It is covered by your initial charge into the program. We offer an excellent training area where we teach different strategies of how one might make additional income online.
No Warranties: All websites, products and services are provided as is, without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Our company does not warrant, guarantee, or make any representations regarding the use, or the results of the use, of the websites, products, services or written materials in the terms of correctness, accuracy, reliability, currentness or otherwise. The entire risk as to the results and performance of the websites, products and services are assumed by you.
4. Modifications: Computer Path reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of the site or this TOS, in whole or in part, at any time. Changes to this TOS will be effective when posted. This product is absolutely not available for residents in the state of Utah, Oregon, and Washington, DC. We will not be held liable in any way whatsoever for anyone who circumvents the shopping cart system to purchase from Utah, Oregon, or Washington, DC. You agree to review this TOS periodically to be aware of any changes. Your continued use of the site after any changes to this TOS are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
5. License: Only purchasers and Agents of the Computer Path are authorized to use the materials. Any unauthorized transfer, use, sharing, reproduction or distribution of any of these printed materials, website content, including books, audio cassette tapes, CD's or video's by any means, electronic, mechanical, or otherwise is prohibited.
6. Refunds: Computer Path offers a 60-day refund policy from the date of purchase on the initial enrollment purchase price only. All we ask is that you examine everything and put forth an honest effort for the first 30-days and you may make money - it's that simple!. All we ask is that you examine everything and put forth an honest effort for the first 30-days and you may make money - it's that simple!
7. Agents: All Agents will represent themselves and the company in a professional and courtesy manner. Additionally Associates are not allowed to discount the price of any of the products that you wish to promote. That is the price unless you are notified otherwise by Computer Path, we feel discounting hurts everyone in the long run. Agents understand and agree they can continue to resell and collect residuals as long as they continue to be in good standing with the program.
8. Earnings: Earnings: Computer Path cannot guarantee your future results and/or success. Potential income examples
on this website are for educational purposes only. Additionally, Computer Path makes absolutely no guarantees or warranties of generating any kind of
income whatsoever. As with any business, your results may vary, and will be based on your individual capacity, business experience, expertise,
and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience.
All charts, graphs or any other examples of potential income that can be generated which are on this website are for example and educational purposes only. Computer Path makes no guarantee as to any sort of income, expressed and or implied. Examples are for educational purposes only to help you understand how the compensation plan works.
9. Errors: While Computer Path uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and current information on this site, we make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, validity, reliability of the information and assume no liability or responsibility for any errors and omissions (including, but not limited to, typographical, technical and any other errors) in the content of this Site.
10. Compliance with Laws: In conducting your business as a Computer Path Agent, an Agent must comply with all applicable national, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances. An Agent shall not violate any laws which apply to unfair competition or business practices. As it is impossible for Computer Path to monitor the activities of each and every Agent, Computer Path shall absolutely not be responsible for any action by any Agent that violates any national, state or local laws.
11. No-Liability: Computer Path does not give any legal, tax, economic, or investment advice. Computer Path also disclaims all liability for the action or inaction taken or not taken as a direct result of communications from or to its agents, officers, and directors. All agents of the Computer Path, guests, and visitors are urged to perform their own due diligence investigations before entering into any transaction. Each person should consult their own counsel, accountant and other advisors as to legal, tax, economic, and related matters.
12. Limitation & Exclusion of Liability: These warranties exclude all incidental or consequential damages. Our company, and its suppliers, will not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
13. Legal Forum, Choice Of Laws & Official Language: This offering is a contract between you the buyer and our business, the seller. The seller is a Utah Corporation and by doing business with us you agree that this offering is made from Utah and shall be governed by the laws of the State of Utah. By electing to participate in this offer, you are entering into a contract. This contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah, without regard to its conflict of laws and rules. Any legal action arising out of this contract shall be submitted first to mediation and then if still unresolved to binding arbitration. Said mediation or binding arbitration shall comply with and be governed by the provisions of the American Arbitration Association for Commercial Disputes. Any and all legal action shall be litigated and enforced under the laws of the State of Utah. In addition, you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Utah, and that any legal action pursued by you shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the State of Utah. The terms constituting this offering are set forth in writing on this Web site. Whether or not you choose to print this offering, containing the terms and conditions as described herein, you agree that this contract constitutes a contract in writing.
14. DMCA Notice: DMCA Notice You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further details): - an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright's interests - a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work - identification of the URL or other specific location on the Service where the material that you claim is infringing is located - your address, telephone number, and email address - a statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law - a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
15. Copyright Information: No portion of these materials may be reproduced in any manner whatsoever, without the express written consent of the publishers. International Copyright Laws protects all materials, which comprise this system, and evidence of duplication voids all warranties. Published under the Copyright Laws of the Library of Congress of the United States of America.